Ant Extermination, Removal, & Control
Ant Exterminator and Control Information & Resources
Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, and surrounding areas
Ant infestations in the Las Vegas metro area are a very common and frustrating occurrence. Although some homeowners and businesses may never experience an ant infestation, others can constantly be plagued by these little nuisance pests. Ant extermination on your own can be difficult. Western Exterminator of Las Vegas has compiled this ant resource page for homeowners and business owners alike to learn the common species of ants in our area and ant removal techniques and prevention tips.
Ant removal without the help of a professional ant exterminator can be frustrating, and some species of ants can cause structural damage. Western Exterminator of Las Vegas recommends speaking with a knowledgeable ant control professional to determine the ant species and level of infestation you may be dealing with.
On this page you’ll be able to:
- Look In Our Ant Resource Center
- Investigate Our Ant ID Library
- Schedule an Ant Extermination Estimate
- See What it’s Like to Be A Western Exterminator Customer
Want More Information On Becoming a Western Exterminator of Las Vegas Customer?
Click the button below, enter your name and phone number, and one of our customer service team members will call you back.
Common Ants in Las Vegas and Henderson
The following ant species are found in southern Nevada:
- Acrobat Ants nest outdoors in soil or wood; indoors in wall voids and insulation.
- Argentine Ants build massive colonies with multiple queens, and can populate entire city blocks.
- Big Headed Ants are notorious for property damage, and threatening the integrity plant roots.
- Carpenter Ants prefer to nest and excavate water-damaged wood.
- Ghost Ants can be found trailing under the edge of carpeting; also in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Moisture Ants prefer to live in damp and humid environments.
- Odorous House Ants emit a rotten coconut smell and infest kitchens and pantries.
- Pavement Ants nest under flat stones, sidewalks, and concrete slabs outdoors.
- Pharaoh Ants prefer nesting indoors, especially in commercial buildings with artificial heating.
- Tawny Crazy Ants are attracted to electrical equipment, and their chewing can cause electrical shorts.
- Thatching Ants build mounds composed of various yard debris such as sticks, stems, and pine needles.
- Velvety Tree Ants make their nest in the crooks of cottonwood and pine trees.
Have an Ant Extermination Question?
We Can Answer Your Ant Questions With Always-Free Expert Advice!
Experience our unparalleled customer service! Use the form below to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Ant Removal & Ant Control Services We Offer
In addition to being a knowledgeable resource on ants, we offer a long list of services to ensure your home or office is safe and pest-free, including:
- Unparalleled pest control services and customer satisfaction serving Las Vegas since 1996
- Knowledgeable trained and industry-certified staff to help deal with your pest control issues
- Certified environmentally-friendly by pest industry authorities, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency
- Proven strategies to deal with ant infestations, control, and exclusions, with a guarantee to back this up
- Expert advice on how best to deal with your specific ant problem
With our professionally trained and certified ant extermination technicians, state-of-the-art tools, and wealth of experience and expertise, you can sleep well each night knowing that your family, your home, and your business are protected.
Ant Extermination – Control – Removal in Las Vegas - Henderson Nevada
SERVING CUSTOMERS IN THE LAS VEGAS AND HENDERSON AREAS